Hell Slice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LAN ( Local Area Network ) Games

Go down

LAN ( Local Area Network ) Games Empty LAN ( Local Area Network ) Games

Post  Ninjaboi Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:07 pm

I wanted to post some games I play LAN from time to time. They are fun for the most part, and I'd recommend them all to people who either have low budgets and want some free cool games.

Tremulous ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - This game is very good for us who enjoy some Human v.s. alien action! The humans have technology and range in expense to health and speed. The aliens have more health, speed, and attack. Stick together as the humans, and work together as aliens.

Wolfenstein Enemy Territory ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Army v.s. Army in this huge action mission game. You can become one of several classes, build things, drive things, kill things! This is good for several players.

Soldat ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Going in the line of 2d shooters, this has a kick to itself when it comes to fast game-play in my opinion. It is small, easy to install and play! The drawbacks to this game is that it may be free to play, but you lose lots of features if you do not purchase it. Still, even without the features it's still a good game.

Armagetron Advanced ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - A 3d clone of the classic Tron. This is very small to download, easy to install, and comes with great quick game-play that is a must for people with older computers.

Flesh Feast ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - Though not very good in terms of game-play, it does have zombies, LAN capabilities, and very light for older computers.

BitFighter ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - It is fun to shoot down some vector shaped enemies Smile enough said.

Warcraft 2 ( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) - A great strategy game, similar to Starcraft, and the game that follows Warcraft 1. I enjoy playing this game, and I know several people will agree with me in saying it is an endless classic.

Ninjaboi
User

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum