Hell Slice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google

+2
Ninjaboi
Lil122j
6 posters

Go down

Google Empty Google

Post  Lil122j Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:44 am

Hey, how much support do i get about adding this to google?
Lil122j
Lil122j
Admin

Back to top Go down

Google Empty Re: Google

Post  Ninjaboi Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:52 pm

I would definitely wait a while before considering making this public. It is not near done, and I am sure if you even try to show it off in just a month or so, it will not get good reputation. Try to leave it private to the people that are here right now, and when it starts to feel more and more professional and more 'well-done', then that could be a consideration. That is just my opinion though, anyone else is free to criticize me for it Very Happy .

Ninjaboi
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Clive67 Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:39 pm

I agree with ninjaboi i wouldnt release this to the public just yet lets wait a bit
Clive67
Clive67
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuzzy Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:13 pm

Indeed we shouldn't. I don't wanna see this forum flooded with people asking when it will be released
Fuzzy
Fuzzy
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Drift Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:39 pm

When will it be released? Razz

Demon Drift
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjaboi Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:20 am

It could honestly take months. This is because of the mapping engine/ server hosting engine they are using is new to most of them if not all of them and therefore need to be learned. Also, they are not professional developers and this means they must learn now to do things that, at first, looked much easier or much less needed than they really are. The engine itself has several problems with it that I really wish was worked out before they actually started developing, but it is the best free engine out there. ( I know of some that are very expensive but are simply great! ) Anyways, I wish one of them would just build their own engine so that way they could easily add features they need, and so that they can get around all the crud that they would have to go through with the current one. Hopefully though this will all get worked out though and they can make a great game!

Ninjaboi
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Demon Drift Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:55 am

I know, I saw someone type I don't want the forums flooded with people saying when will it be released so i said when will it be released? Razz

Demon Drift
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Nuggetz Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:13 am

It could honestly take years.

Nuggetz
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjaboi Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:25 am

Nuggetz wrote:It could honestly take years.

It's more of a 'should' instead of a 'could'. I say that because developing something good should take years with how few and sparse the people and experience is on the job. However, I'm sure it will start small and be worked upon for years to come.

Ninjaboi
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil122j Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:28 am

it will take years if we dont give up on it. I'm not gonna put this on google until at least May 2011.
Lil122j
Lil122j
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ninjaboi Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:36 am

Lil122j wrote:it will take years if we dont give up on it. I'm not gonna put this on google until at least May 2011.

Great man! That is a very understandable and thought-out goal. By then either development would have stopped or is so far along that it will be decent enough to at least put on google!

Ninjaboi
User

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum